Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Still recovering from the weekend! The daughter was in a production of Alice in Wonderland. She played, of course, a FLOWER. And she was a great flower!
My Daughter's favorite color is purple and today we found this pretty thing.



I have been patiently waiting for all the rain storms to pass on before transplanting all my flats of homegrown seedlings into the garden. The seedlings are hardened off and ready to go as soon as tomorrow's predicted thunderstorms pass on their merry way! This is my first year growing from seed -- so excited! I have Zinnia (Lilliput), Marigolds (Snowman), African Daisy, Lupin (Tutti Frutti), Snapdragon (First Lady), Cosmos (Summer Sunshine), Nasturtium (Jewel of Africa), Delphinium (Centurion Lilac Blue), Sunflowers (Summer Evening & Mongolian Giant). DH also started tomatoes (Black Russian & Brandywine).

No comments:

Post a Comment